Refrigeration/Sterilization Technician – East Coast
Full Spectrum Group is continuously seeking highly-skilled, motivated, and customer-focused professionals to join our industry-leading multi-vendor Field Services Organization throughout various locations in the U.S.
Full Spectrum Group comprises highly skilled, motivated, and customer-focused professionals who are technical experts with various chromatography instrumentation manufacturers. We support various industries, such as Forensic, Environmental, Pharmaceutical, technology, and Government.
Refrigeration/Sterilization Technicians, under general supervision, support the operations of the Service Department both in the field and in the shop. Supports colleagues whenever necessary in an effort to promote Company-wide efficiency. Employment type: Full-time, hourly-non-exempt, non-contract, some weekends/on-call required.
- Previous field service experience desired
- Former big box store HVAC service experience is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of basic electricity concepts
- Refrigeration experience/knowledge is a must
- Sterilization experience a definite plus
- Solid experience with hand tools and good knowledge of their uses
- Good understanding of mechanical functions and logic
- EPA certification is a plus
- Refrigeration or related trade school certification is a high plus
- Strong technical skills and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to read schematics and follow directions
- Basic computer skills required
- Minimum of 2 years successful refrigeration and sterilization experience required
About Full Spectrum Group:
Full Spectrum Group (FSG) is a dynamic company consisting of veteran service engineers, software specialists, and application chemists. FSG specializes in the service, repair, and validation of a wide range of instrumentation including Gas, Liquid, and Ion Chromatography Systems, Mass Spectrometers, Purge-and-Trap, Headspace Units, and Total Organic Carbon Analyzers.
Over the past 25+ years, FSG has worked with many Manufacturers and Distributors to assist with their service needs. The Full Spectrum Group service team consists of individuals with diverse backgrounds relating to analytical instrumentation, many of them being former service representatives for the manufacturer or product development managers. New employees undergo an extensive in-house training program in addition to attending manufacturers’ training courses.
Full Spectrum Group is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited organization. These standards require a comprehensive quality management system that includes a company-wide commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction, traceable documentation, organizational planning, and continually improving quality standards.
As we continue to improve our quality system with these global standards, we believe that our decision to become ISO Certified is a proactive one that anticipates our customers’ demands and demonstrates our dedication to providing superior laboratory support and services to all our customers.