Refrigeration/Sterilization Technician – East Coast
Full Spectrum Group is continuously seeking highly-skilled, motivated, and customer-focused professionals to join our industry-leading multi-vendor Field Services Organization throughout various locations in the U.S.
Full Spectrum Group comprises highly skilled, motivated, and customer-focused professionals who are technical experts with various chromatography instrumentation manufacturers. We support various industries, such as Forensic, Environmental, Pharmaceutical, technology and Government.
Refrigeration/Sterilization Technicians, under general supervision, supports the operations of the Service Department both in the field and in the shop. Supports colleagues whenever necessary in an effort to promote Company-wide efficiency. Employment type: Full-time, hourly-non-exempt, non-contract, some weekends/on-call required.
- Previous field service experience desired
- Former big box store HVAC service experience is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of basic electricity concepts
- Refrigeration experience/knowledge a must
- Sterilization experience a definite plus
- Solid experience with hand tools and good knowledge of their uses
- Good understanding of mechanical functions and logic
- EPA certification a plus
- Refrigeration or related trade school certification is a high plus
- Strong technical skills and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to read schematics and follow directions
- Basic computer skills required
- Minimum of 2 years successful refrigeration and sterilization experience required