Laboratory Environmental Monitoring: Find Peace of Mind While Protecting Your Valuable Science
Our remote laboratory environmental monitoring system uses top-of-the-line JRI sensors to provide 24/7 access to data and reports with your mobile device.
Stringent FDA compliance protocols require any laboratory which stores biological materials or pharmaceutical products to have a monitoring system in place. Many laboratories meet these demands the old-fashioned way with a clipboard, pen, and thermometer. Our modern laboratory environmental monitoring services provide a more efficient approach. Improve the way your lab operates toward compliance, validation, calibration, and qualification.
FSG’s monitoring-as-a-service includes:
- Onsite installations, training, and mapping services
- Remote support and remote calibration services
- Remote access to reports on temperature, pressure, humidity, O2 levels, CO2 concentrations, light levels, and more
- Custom alerts, such as light intrusion, water intrusion, temperature fluctuations, and open doors
- Access to a series of reports via your tablet or mobile phone
- Data storage in the Microsoft Azure Cloud—an ANAB-accredited Information Security Management System—which guarantees cyber security and data protection
- 24/7 system uptime (even in the event of internet failure)
- Onsite calibration services (NIST, UKAS traceable) are available with our mobile laboratory units
We use JRI sensors because they are the best in the business.
JRI has been around for 175 years. They are the leading European manufacturer of temperature and humidity sensors. The top pharmaceutical labs in the world—such as Pfizer, Merck, Sanofi, OCP—use their products. We partner with them because their sensors are durable, accurate, and their software components offer the best uptime in the industry:
- Memory: 10,000 data points with time and date stamps
- Low power consumption = 2+ year battery life before replacement (we manage the battery life so you don’t have to)
- LED indicators (again, low power consumption)
- High quality polycarbonate housing is extremely durable
- Magnetic for simple installation
- Safe for food storage areas
- Temperature range: -200°C to 1200+°C
- Humidity, temperature pressure, light, CO2, O2, open door, universal sensor connectivity, and more.
Your lab will ALWAYS be ready for any kind of compliance audit.
The compliance component of running a biotech, medical, or pharmaceutical lab is stressful. Our laboratory environmental monitoring solution can ease some of that burden. Necessity is the mother of invention, but peace of mind is the purpose of our remote monitoring solution. We want to help laboratory leaders protect the quality of their science; the reputation of their lab is part of our mission. In the event of an FDA compliance audit, our mobile application is all you need. A few taps and you have every report necessary for your auditor. You no longer have to schedule a time for qualifications and calibrations. You can forget about outdated reports that don’t pass audits. Our continuous monitoring system stores 10,000 data points—with time and date stamps—so you can pull required data at any moment.