Field Service Engineer – East Coast
Full Spectrum Group is continuously seeking highly skilled, motivated, and customer-focused professionals to join our industry-leading multi-vendor Field Services Organization throughout various locations in the U.S.
Full Spectrum Group comprises highly skilled, motivated, and customer-focused professionals who are technical experts with various chromatography instrumentation manufacturers. We support various industries, such as Forensic, Environmental, Pharmaceutical and Government.
- Installation, performance maintenance, troubleshoot, and support on equipment such as Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, and Dionex product suites (HPLC, GC, GCMS, IC, LC/MS).
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
Manage customer expectations by communicating work performed and providing a follow-up plan if needed.
Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed.
- Deliver system level training at customer sites.
- Manage service inventory according to Full Spectrum Analytics policies.
Issue work orders daily to document work performed.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding technology and customers’ application demands.
- Work with the Sales team to identify future business development opportunities and needs for service contract sales.
- Ensure quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards.
- BA/BS degree in scientific industry (electronics or chemistry, or similar) or 3 to 5 years of work experience in a lab setting or instrument manufacturer.
- Installation & various repair/maintenance services on analytical instruments, in-house, or on customer site.
- Ability to perform effective system-level troubleshooting.
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems.
- A valid Driver’s License in good standing is mandatory.
- Must possess a strong customer focus.
Interpersonal savvy communication with different expertise levels appropriately and change your approach to meet customers’ needs.
- A personal sense of integrity and trust.
- Practical time management skills.
- System-level approach to problem-solving.
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Full Spectrum Analytics:
Full Spectrum Analytics, Inc. (FSA) is a dynamic company consisting of veteran service engineers, software specialists, and application chemists. FSA specializes in the service, repair, and validation of a wide range of instrumentation including Gas, Liquid, and Ion Chromatography Systems, Mass Spectrometers, Purge-and-Trap, Headspace Units, and Total Organic Carbon Analyzers
Over the past 25+ years, FSA has worked with many Manufacturers and Distributors to assist with their service needs. The FSA service team consists of individuals with diverse backgrounds relating to analytical instrumentation, many of them being former service representatives for the manufacturer or product development managers. New employees undergo an extensive in-house training program in addition to attending manufacturers’ training course.
Full Spectrum Analytics is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited organization. These standards require a comprehensive quality management system that includes a company-wide commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction, traceable documentation, organizational planning, and continually improving quality standards.
As we continue to improve our quality system with these global standards, we believe that our decision to become ISO Certified is a proactive one that anticipates our customers’ demands and demonstrates our dedication to providing superior laboratory support and services to all our customers.
Please email resumes to [email protected]