Full Job Description
Full Spectrum Group is a fast-growing team of professional scientific instrumentation advisors with service coverage across the United States. We craft custom equipment solutions for laboratories in a multitude of industries, such as, Forensic, Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Government and are looking to expand our team. Full Spectrum Group employees are experienced, friendly, highly skilled, and client-focused—customer satisfaction is our highest priority, which is why we’ve been in business for over 30 years.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts
- Respond to bids from private and public entities, including federal, state and local governments, e.g. GSA
- Review and update existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shippings)
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role
- Bid packaging for public and private opportunities
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Familiarity with accounting procedures
- Excellent writing skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- BSc degree in Business Administration; additional qualifications in law are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
About Full Spectrum Group:
Full Spectrum Group (FSG) is a dynamic company consisting of veteran service engineers, software specialists, and application chemists. FSG specializes in the service, repair, and validation of a wide range of instrumentation including Gas, Liquid, and Ion Chromatography Systems, Mass Spectrometers, Purge-and-Trap, Headspace Units, and Total Organic Carbon Analyzers.
Over the past 25+ years, FSG has worked with many Manufacturers and Distributors to assist with their service needs. The Full Spectrum Group service team consists of individuals with diverse backgrounds relating to analytical instrumentation, many of them being former service representatives for the manufacturer or product development managers. New employees undergo an extensive in-house training program in addition to attending manufacturers’ training courses.
Full Spectrum Group is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited organization. These standards require a comprehensive quality management system that includes a company-wide commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction, traceable documentation, organizational planning, and continually improving quality standards.
As we continue to improve our quality system with these global standards, we believe that our decision to become ISO Certified is a proactive one that anticipates our customers’ demands and demonstrates our dedication to providing superior laboratory support and services to all our customers.