Position: Field Service Representative.
Full Spectrum Analytics is comprised of highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professionals that are technical experts with a verity chromatography instrumentation manufactures . In this role, you'll have the opportunity to provide technical expertise primarily but not limited to Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, and Dionex product suite (HPLC ,IC , LC/MS, GC/MS) for multiple customer laboratories spanning across the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Chemical Materials, Clinical, Food, Environmental, Forensics, Academia and Government industries.
Full Spectrum Analytics is seeking a highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professional to join our industry-leading multi-vendor Field Services Organization in Seattle. Full Spectrum offers a full benefits package including paid vacation and 401K matching.
- Installation, performance maintenance, troubleshoot and support on Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, and Dionex product suite (HPLC ,IC , LC/MS).
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing follow up plan if needed.
- Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed.
- Deliver system level training at customer sites.
- Manage service inventory according to Full Spectrum Analytics policies.
- Issue work orders on a daily basis to document work performed.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers' application demands.
- Work with Sales team in respect to identifying future business development opportunities and needs for service contract sales.
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- AA degree in science (electronics or chemistry) or 3 to 5 years of work experience in lab setting or instrument manufacturer.
- Installation & various repair / maintenance services on analytical instruments supported by FSA, in-house or on customer site.
- Valid Driver's License in good standing is mandatory.
- Ability to perform effective system level troubleshooting.
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems.
- Must possess a strong customer focus.
- Interpersonal savvy, communicate with different expertise levels appropriately and change your approach to meet customers’ needs.
- Personal sense of integrity and trust.
- Effective time management skills.
- System level approach to problem solving.
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Competitive salary, 401K, medical and dental, great
Apply for this position:
Email: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
1252 Quarry Lane
Pleasanton, CA 94566
<< Back to Job Listings